Wednesday 1 February 2017

Movement of Light & Shadow [Tarot Blog Hop]




Welcome to the Tarot Blog Hop for December, this month is a little different for me; as I am having to work at the time it has gone live. Therefore I have done a Vblog or a Video Blog. It is a little unconventional I grant you, and it was 'fun' trying to put together, which believe me is a post all of its own on the peril and pearls that come from outdated technology.

Firstly huge shout out to each of the Wranglers for this year, Joanne Sprott, Louise Underhill, Arwen Lynch Poe, Aisling the Bard, Morgan Drake Eckstein, Karen Sealey, Ania Marczyk, Joy Vernon, and not forgetting myself in this as well. Now as you know the blog hop is a bit like a round robin or a wytches circle, in that there is no end and no real start either, simply a group of dedicated bloggers, writers and also Vbloggers, discussing tarot, oracle or runes cards as you'll find in the video. 

There is a theme to the month and this one was thought up by Joanne Sprott.   

Going back to the Dark Side, the Hidden Realm beneath the autumn leaves and the snow. It’s time to dig...

 
 


Well I hope that my entry has been of interest and you've managed to watch through it all, have a great hop and please feel free to leave me a comment in the positive, negative or neutral as every bit of feedback helps me and the likes of me to do more of the same (and different).  

No comments:

Post a Comment