Thursday 14 March 2019

Reiki Blog Hop - The Last Published Post

Reiki Blog Hop - Last Published Post



 
I didn't half set myself up with this one, the Journey of Reiki is perhaps one of the biggest pieces that I have ever touched upon in my entire time of doing the blog hop, and even though this was originally typed up post January blog hop, it will still be just as relevant by the time March arrives. However before I get into this, let's do some of the civil pleasantries; not everyone will have started or even read the Master List page, so let me give you a kind of cliff notes version, and if you are curious, why not go have a read of the Master List, as it sets everything up very nicely for this month.

The theme for this month is the Journey of Reiki, it is my belief that we enter into a consensual relationship with Reiki, for me I believe that it is a form of living energy and that the attunement process is a bit like a marriage ceremony in that we willingly allow that energy to work with us and through us, just as we work with it and through it. The journey then starts to unfold in whatever way it is meant to.   Each person, be they a master, practitioner or a student taking their first steps has this journey and it is my sense of things that Masters have an ongoing journey because they are teaching students to connect and what that means for them, so in essence they are supporting the process of attunement and learning not only for someone but for themselves as well.

The master list is the link in the chain of how each blog writer discusses this theme from the experiences of their own ongoing journey. Where you are at the moment is at the start or end of the chain depending on which way you have come.

As I said at the start, this has been a huge one for me; I came into awareness of it during my own process to do with betrayal of trust concerning the master/student relationship and the respect and honouring of the friendship that developed from that place. The dynamic gave the appearance of being mutual, where I was no longer just a student but I had entered into the teacher/facilitation role.

However this began to shift as soon as I began enquiring about the Masters, it felt like there was some hugely guarded sacred rite of initiation that I needed to pass before it would acceptable for me to even create the manual or teach/hold space for the Masters; now without feeding this or giving it drama, it is possible to assume from all that I have said that this was to do with power, status and control.

What is interesting and I am exploring here is the journey reiki took me; it literally took the shaky foundations of this perceived relationship/friendship and gave them a tap, only for the entire structure down to its foundations to crumble and become debris with no hope of ever rebuilding it, so all it services now is a talking point and instructional lesson aid for future teachers of this particular Reiki practise.

My journey didn't end there, in fact it triggered a massive shift; and brought to the surface some stuff that while unexpected was welcomed in the sense that it was time for it to go; what I have discovered is that Reiki is taking me down a new and somewhat uncharted road, instead of now just being a practise; it's a way of life, and in that I am being shown new ways to work.




At first I was like this is not Reiki, this is anything but Reiki and then this weekend I stopped blocking myself. This is what Reiki evolves into when you stop dividing and conquering. Okay so I realise that at this moment, I am most likely starting to loose some of you with this, so let me break this down just a little.   If you haven't hopped with me before or even if you have it doesn't do any harm for me to share, as long as you are open to it, a little piece of my Reiki background and journey.

I started with Usui Reiki, it was my dad pushing me from the higher side of life; that opened or rather reopened a door that had been firmly shut.   Within about a year give or take, I have completed through to my Masters Certificate, but I didn't feel as if there had been completion and so I did it again with my Original Master, (in total I have about four or five). It was the right thing to do because it opened a door to learning for both of us (another entry for another hop). I then went on to do my Kundalini Reiki, but included with that were Etheric, Gold and further Boosters to the Kundalini. Then I went through Karuna, Shamballa MDH and finally (until recently) Angelic Reiki, which I took through to Teacher level (I prefer Facilitator but again, another entry for another hop).




Recently I decided to do some Continued Personal Development and did a couple of refresher courses online through Udemy for Reiki. These were good because it was showing me how it is possible to discuss and perhaps do a bit of teaching online, which always seems to get the backup with some but if it works why decry it? May not be for everyone but surely in Reiki anything is possible right?

Okay so my sense and feeling with regards to Reiki has been that there is coming a point now where no matter the name, no matter the master, and no matter how the attunements are entered into, this sentient reiki energy that has entered into a consensual symbiotic relationship with us no longer has titles, designations, it doesn't require them. It's like thought, we don't label our thoughts, or have to address the internal desire that says "It's time to Pee" so why do we do it with Reiki?

My sense of awareness and as I feel my way through this is suggesting that this need to label and give energy is hierarchical place (meaning Usui Reiki is lower on the scale than Angelic Reiki or Kundalini Reiki doesn't work or it's not Reiki) is about human amoris and the need for something to be superior even when it isn't.



The journey of reiki itself isn't really shrouded in that much mystery; Usui Reiki in reality really only has second or third hand accounts of how it is remembered; the reality is that Usui was a very private man, he was given the title Sensei only because he was revered and honoured by those around him.

Kundalini, Karuna and Shamballa were all created, inspired processes by humans who were no more godly that the rest of us on our very good days. The fact is they worked and they helped to shift or created a process for healing. Angelic Reiki, based on Shamballa and Usui Reiki, has intuitive and inspired writings that allows us to understand how to develop a personal connection to the Angelic energies (however you understand them); many students, masters and teacher came together and helped the originator of the system to create the now simplistic way of how the attunements are written today and facilitated.




However mythical the system appears, the fundamental realities were that the founder and originator of Angelic Reiki, simply wrote things down on paper, typed up other things and basically handed these out to the students. It was a student of his that finally gathered all of it up and said here use this as your manual and is there anything you need to add to it?   Reiki is the essence of being human, a gift from source to bring us back in true alignment with our own sovereign selves, and that is basically just scratching the surface. This is what Reiki is teaching me, this is uncharted road; it is stripping out all the bull, all the shitty human ego mythos that has gotten in the way.

It is taking back our own power and it is telling those who would try to invade, undermine or anything else just to fuck off! When there is ever doubt as to how far I have come, or if I find myself lost, I look at the journeys I have seen others who have a connection to Reiki take, some its taken them to a place where they'll move to a new country eventually. For others they are coming into their own, and taking ownership of what that means.

It has opened hearts, minds and souls to their fullest potential, and it has helped others to become bad ass shamanic practitioners. Reiki is truly amazing, its unassuming, living energy that works to bring us into who we are meant to be.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment